It is estimated that women have been practicing with stone eggs for over 5,000 years. Empresses and concubines of the Royal Palace of China used eggs carved out of jade to access sexual power, awaken sensuality and maintain amazing health into their old age. Up until recently, this ancient, secret practice was only available to members of the royal family, and to select Taoist practitioners.
“Yoni” is a Sanskrit word for the female genitalia that means “sacred space.” Its symbol has been worshiped in Eastern cultures since ancient times for bestowing life, creativity and love. We will be using the term “yoni” to bring appreciation and acknowledgment – so often lacking in Western culture – to the creative power this magical part of the female body holds.
Below are a few of many benefits that you can experience if you practice with a Yoni Egg regularly:
The Yoni Egg isn’t just an exquisite accessory that will add charm to your night stand. It isn’t just a great tool for kegel exercises, or a way to maintain health, have better orgasms and more fulfilling sex. The Yoni Egg is an ancient, sacred tool for spiritual transformation.
- Increase libido and awaken your sensuality.
- Increase natural lubrication at any age!
- Develop an intimate and loving relationship with your yoni, your entire body, and ultimately yourself.
- Increase sensitivity during intercourse.
- Become much more orgasmic.
- Some moms use yoni eggs to assist in after birth recovery.
- Gain control over the vaginal muscles and rock your lover’s world.
- Enhance your Tantra, Qigong, and yoga practice.
- Some women that use yoni eggs report a reduction of PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps and the duration of the menses.
- Improve overall health and well-being.
The Yoni Egg isn’t just an exquisite accessory that will add charm to your nightstand. It isn’t just a great tool for kegel exercises or a way to maintain health and well being, have better orgasms and more fulfilling sex. The Yoni Egg is an ancient, sacred tool for spiritual transformation. Each crystal has unique properties that can affect your body in many different ways.