5 ways to uplift your life with Bergamot!
Bergamot brings uniqueness to the citrus family with its distinct aroma, sharp citrus top notes with a hint of floral. The yellow-green peel of this fruit is cold pressed to produce an essential oil rich in constituents like limonene, linalool, and beta-pinene. Bergamot is cultivated primarily in the Southern coast of Italy and has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years as a flavoring, in perfumes, and as an addition to skin care products. This oil is a must-have for its topical and aromatic usages! When applied topically, Bergamot can help calm everyday skin irritations while reducing the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, this uplifting oil may help relieve tension during times of occasional stress. Bergamot is also found in popular Young living blends like Clarity, Joy, Gentle Baby, and Progessence Plus Serum.
Here are 5 ways to uplift your life with Bergamot!
1. Combine Bergamot with Lemongrass and Grapefruit essential oils for a sugary citrus diffuser blend.
2. Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
3. Invite feelings of positivity by diffusing Bergamot at home, in a classroom, or an office space.
4. Add Bergamot to your favorite nighttime moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
5. Turn a stressful afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
*Bergamot may cause photosensitivity (aka sunburn); do not apply it to areas that will be exposed to direct sunlight for 12-48 hours.
Grab your Oily kit! —> YLEO
Schedule your Energy session —> Etsy
Xo, Ida, Stay Blessed! (certified Aromatherapist & Reiki Master, aka Energy therapy)
Post credit: young living education on IG