All about Thieves® essential oil
The popular and powerful Thieves essential oil blend is a proprietary combination of Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Clove essential oils.
Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated and wore a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals that they believed provided protection while they were stealing. French authorities recognized that there was such value in this mixture that upon the thieves’ capture, they received a more merciful punishment on condition that they divulge the ingredients in their secret formula.
Thieves essential oil blend has a warm, spicy scent. Diffuse it for a fresh, clean aroma around the house or apply it topically for its cleansing properties.
• Cleansing when applied topically
• Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odors when diffused
• Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
How do you use Thieves?
• Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
• Apply Thieves to the bottoms of your feet to refresh yourself after vigorous activity.
• Diffuse it around the classroom or in your home for a fresh, clean fragrance and to neutralize the air from strong odors.
• Add a few drops to your dishwater or dishwasher to eliminate odors and boost cleaning.
Young Living Thieves Vitality™ was specially formulated so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of Thieves essential oil internally. The difference between Thieves Vitality and Thieves essential oil is simply the labeling and recommended usage. The essential oil in the Vitality product line is the same 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil as the topical/aromatic counterpart; however, Thieves Vitality is labeled for dietary use and is the appropriate product to use when sharing dietary uses with others.
Thieves Vitality benefits:
• Supports overall wellness with just a few drops
• Supports the immune system
• Cleanses the digestive system
• Possesses antioxidant properties
How do you use Thieves Vitality?
• Add 1–2 drops of Thieves Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a
• Take Thieves Vitality in a capsule to support your immune system.*
• Try mixing Thieves Vitality and Oregano Vitality for an extra winter kick!
• Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
• Add Thieves Vitality to food to enhance the flavor of tea, oatmeal, granola, etc.
• Add 1 drop of Thieves Vitality and 2 drops of Orange Vitality as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.
Did you know?
• Clove was one of the first spices to be traded and can be traced back as far as 1721 BC. It was one of the most precious spices of the 16th and 17th centuries.
• Eugenol, the main constituent of Clove essential oil, has been heavily researched for its beneficial properties.
• Eucalyptus originates in Australia, and there are over 900 different species of eucalyptus.
• Cinnamon spice has been used for centuries.
• The rosemary herb was known by ancient cultures as the herb of memory.
What’s your favorite way to use Thieves? Let me know in the comments!
Grab your Oily kit! —> YLEO
Book an Energy session —> Etsy
Please contact me if you have questions, need help signing-up or checking-out: Instagram | Facebook| Etsy